Tatiana’s Career Goals
While I don't have a clear career decision yet, I know I want a job that allows me to create art and help others. I'm interested in the fields of Animation, Video Game Development, and Interior Design. Also, I want a secondary job that's either teaching/tutoring, caring for animals, or protecting the environment. As a college freshman, I will take Animation and Gaming courses in the fall. I'm interested in signing up for writing and communication classes as well.
Tags on answered questions
- Research careers in professional writing
- Look at document/guides/resources about animation jobs
Resume and Portfolio
- Get an entry level job on-campus ($11+ per hour)
- Maintain your course of studies but prioritize them on the level of importance each has for you. Make sure it's what you want to do, something that you would enjoy regardless of how demanding it will be. Then you'll have, not a job, but a career path that can offer a multitude of directions.
My First List
- Learn C# and some art design