Career Questions tagged Business Major

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Nov 15 166 views

What prerequisites should I have and are needed to be successful in a business major?

What prerequisites should I have and are needed to be successful in a business major? I am currently a senior at Bourne High School and have started to get accepted into colleges as a business major. I want to know what classes or background information I need to know before stepping into a...

Lexi’s Avatar
Lexi Oct 31 306 views

What is something that you found hard about being a business major

Catherine’s Avatar
Catherine Aug 26, 2019 592 views

Can I succeed in business? How can I pick a career that properly suits my interests?

Hello, I'm currently a second-year college student, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my future. I'm currently majoring in English, but I've been debating whether to add business as a second major due to my interest in what I perceive as business-related fields. The only...

Catherine’s Avatar
Catherine Aug 26, 2019 649 views

Can an English major work in business-related jobs?

As my question says, I'm wondering how successful an English major would be at working in business-related jobs. For example, I'm really interested in the publishing industry. Can you find success working in the publishing industry with only an English degree, or would you recommend...

Verenice’s Avatar
Verenice Jan 16, 2018 526 views

Would it be a smart move to go out of state for college even if I'm undecided on a major?

I am undecided on a major and have applied to out of state colleges and universities, but I'm scared it'll be a waste of money because I am undecided on my major. I have strongly been considering a business major and minoring in Spanish. Pre-Dentistry is also something I have considered but my...

Ian’s Avatar
Ian Mar 01, 2015 934 views

What kinds of classes will I have to take if I choose Business as my major?

I want to take business, but I am unsure. I don't want to have to take any advanced math. #college #business #business-major