Career Questions tagged Co Op

Madison A.’s Avatar
Madison A. Jan 16, 2018 228 views

As a Dance Major, would it be better to Study Abroad or to do a paid CO-OP.

In the University I plan on attending a CO-OP is recommended as well as studying abroad. If I had to pick only one as a Dance Major that would help me in being successful in joining a dance company after graduation-what would you suggest? #dance #co-op...

#studyabroad

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Feb 02, 2017 508 views

Are co-op programs helpful in getting a job after graduation?

Does completing a co-op program during undergrad really improve your resume? Is it likely that the company you do your co-op with will hire you after graduation? Is it worth it to take an extra year to complete your bachelor's degree? #job-search #college-jobs #job-search-strategies...

#co-op

Abigail W.’s Avatar
Abigail W. Oct 30, 2016 301 views

Is it worth the extra year to find a Co-op?

Every college I have visited has talked about the amazing Co-op program they offer for engineering students. Co-op programs seem to have greater success for the student as opposed to internships that only last the summer. If I decide to do a Co-op, will that affect my cost to attend that...

#co-op #graduated