Career Questions tagged Executive

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. Dec 02, 2016 760 views

How do you recommend to build your resume?

I am a sophomore accounting major and want to build my resume and LinkedIn profile. Do you have any tips or things to include in a resume? Additionally, do you have any ways to go about getting some of these positions? #business #accounting #internships #resume-writing #evaluating-resumes...

#job-application #executive

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 08, 2016 565 views

What is it like transitioning from a school environment to the workplace, and potentially the other way around?

I am asking this question because I am always thinking about my future and life after college. The future excites me because I am working hard to ensure I have ample opportunities after graduation. Business school is one of my top goals. So, what is it like going from college to employment? And...

#degree #graduate #ma #mba #executive #ms #school #college

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 26, 2016 549 views

Is it a good idea to pursue an executive program?

I'm currently an undergraduate student, but I would still like to know the benefits of pursuing an executive program. Is it worth the money? and just what kind of an impact does it have on your career? #learning...

#executive

Sheyenne L.’s Avatar
Sheyenne L. May 26, 2016 802 views

Do you have any advice on proper interviewing techniques?

What are some good questions to ask a potential employee to determine if they are a good match for the job? #business #management #manager...

#executive

DION S.’s Avatar
DION S. Mar 19, 2015 776 views

How do Top executives handle the pressure of maintaining a large or even small business are company?

I'm asking because I was wondering if both would exhaust the same amount of stress. #business...

#executive

Deshawn L.’s Avatar
Deshawn L. Oct 21, 2014 2574 views

What would be a good technical degree to combine with an MBA that would allow me to be an executive of a technical/scientific company.

I am a senior and thinking of going into Biomedical engineering and then later going on to become a business executive. I don't really think that I am going to become a practicing engineer (but you never know). I began questioning whether I wanted to do all the work for a engineering major if I...

#science #buisness #executive #engineering #mba