Career Questions tagged Dualmajor

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Apr 18, 2018 742 views

What professions would it be helpful to have a dual major in computer science and mathematics?

I'm wanting a dual major in computer science and mathematics. What kind of jobs will want or appreciate both of these degrees? I'm also minoring in education.

#stem #stem-education #java #math #mathematics #computer-science #computer-programming #education #teaching #teacher #dualmajor

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Apr 18, 2018 687 views

Is a dual major in Computer Science and Math a good combination?

I'm currently graduating from community college, ready to transfer to the university. My associates will be in Java. Are math and computer science a good dual major? I'm also minoring in education. #stem #stem-education #java #math #mathematics #computer-science #computer-programming...

Bradley’s Avatar
Bradley Jan 17, 2018 410 views

Can I still become a Spanish teacher if I have a non-education Spanish degree in addition to a Music Education degree?

I want to know if I can lessen my course load. If I can use the education part of my Bachelors of Music and apply it to my Spanish degree, then that would do that. #foreign-languages #education #music-education #spanishmajor #spanish-education #dualmajor

Esmeralda’s Avatar
Esmeralda Sep 01, 2017 645 views

Should I dual major?

I am a social work major and I am indecisive if I should dual major with health management. I want to have a back up plan in case if things don't go as planned in the real world but I don't know if taking more classes to complete the H.M major in the following semesters is a good idea....