Tags on answered questions
We will let you know by email when we have a question that would be a good fit for your skills or experiences.
I am leaning towards two choices for career, either culinary arts or event management. I am still not completely confident to make a choice, how do i know what is the best choice for me in the long run for a career?
I love to be creative in my free time by indulging in hobbies like creative journalling, painting, reading and creating videos related to reading. I am in grade 12 and am deciding on taking a gap year after graduation to save money and better figure out my future goals. But I often find myself...
1) What is the best way to manage my time in high school?
2) What are some good internships I should look into in high school?
3) Who should I send my resume and cover letter to?
How can I get more sales on my online boutique priscisboutique.com while also attending college full-time?
- I sell made-to-order art prints/tote bags
- I take over 15 units a semester
- It's an e-commerce business
- I have had zero sales since starting
- I have all legal documentation covered: LLC, DBA, EIN, Sellers Permit
this is part of our professionals series
I am in my final year in High School, I want to read Mechanical engineering at the tertiary level, but, im always hunted with this thought, 'what if im not able to help in solving problems practically, like making a new engine for smtn, what if im not able to transfer the theories to reality rendering me worthless..' this thought is dimming my aspirations mentally, please help?
I am so confused about my next step
How can you build a close relationship with someone, and come across as more responsible, memorable, and outgoing? How to meet new people and start a conversation? What do friends normally talk about on a daily basis, in contrast to a coworker? How do you make friendships that will last?...