Career Questions tagged Scheduling

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 169 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Aubrey A.’s Avatar
Aubrey A. Aug 22, 2018 203 views

Doubling up on science classes?

Hello, I am an upcoming freshmen and I am making my schedule. There is a Honor's Organic Chemistry course that is only offered the first term at my school and I would benefit from taking it. I am already signed up to take a biology course for my first term, would it be wise to double up on...

#freshmen #chemistry #biology #scheduling

Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Jul 12, 2018 257 views

Prereqs for Med School?

I know that medical schools typically require you to have one year of biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. Would Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry, or microbiology cover the biology part? (I'm taking all of them) Also, if I end up not taking a lab for half of semester in...

#medicineschool #college #scheduling #medicine #schooling

Hong An T.’s Avatar
Hong An T. May 16, 2018 267 views

How does scheduling your classes work?

How much freedom/flexibility are you given when picking classes? How do you decide what classes to take? #scheduling #picking-classes...

Victoriahna V.’s Avatar
Victoriahna V. Jan 16, 2018 323 views

How do you know what classes to take for a college major?

I will be in college in a few years, and i don't want to pay for classes I don't need. #academic-advising #college-major #scheduling...

Justice T.’s Avatar
Justice T. Jan 16, 2018 415 views

How do I keep a balanced schedule between college and work?

My life tends to be busy and hectic. I need to know how to set up my schedule to work around that insanity. #scheduling #college #time-management...

#work-life-balance

Maria T.’s Avatar
Maria T. Mar 09, 2017 832 views

What is a way for me to volunteer in a field relating to STEM online, as I am a busy chemistry student?

I am a chemistry major with a very heavy course load, but I would like an opportunity to give back in some way that is feasible for me to do. #chemistry #volunteering #stem #time-management #women-in-stem #scheduling...

#chem

Maria T.’s Avatar
Maria T. Mar 07, 2017 472 views

As a chemistry major, what are some gen ed classes I can take that would apply to my degree and help me in the field in the future?

I am a chemistry major, and I am working on my schedule for the upcoming summer and fall semesters. I am seeking advice about gen ed classes that will help me in the future. #science #career-counseling #chemistry #scheduling #scientists #chem #chemistry-major...

#chem-major

Rawaf A.’s Avatar
Rawaf A. Jan 19, 2017 712 views

How to manage your time in the first year of college?

Freshmen nowadays get confused on how to manage their work life and studying and having fun. Any advice to help them to be more organize? #college #management #time-management #freshmen #scheduling #study #first-year...

#time

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Jan 12, 2017 562 views

How to manage LOADS of reading assignments?

I taking 19 credits of classes this term, all of which have an astronomical amount of reading homework. Every time I go through my assignments, I've realized that I may not be reading effectively. I tried skimming and underlining, but by upon finishing the text, I realize I didn't quite grasp...

#reading #studying-tips #academic-advising #college #student-development #scheduling #studying

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 07, 2016 5198 views

Is a double major in psychology and neuroscience worth it to get an edge on graduate school applications?

I am currently a freshman psychology major and I'm about to add a neuroscience double major because I think it might help me get into a better grad school. The problem is that I'm afraid that this double major might take time away that I could be using for internships/research, etc. It's...

#research #academic-advising #scheduling #neuroscience #graduate-school #double-major #psychology #internships

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. May 26, 2016 412 views

Whats the best way to scheduled classes for your freshman year of college?

I'm registering for classes soon and I want to plan a scheduled that will be the least stressful for me wile I adjust to my new surroundings. #college #classes...

#scheduling

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 21, 2015 1123 views

What are some time management strategies to increase productivity?

This question was asked by Sofia from Baltimore. She's a senior in high school, and she's hoping to learn strategies to prepare for the rigorous course load of college next fall. #time-management #scheduling #multi-tasking...

#task-management