Career Questions tagged July2020

Emmanuel M.’s Avatar
Emmanuel M. Jul 30 60 views

How can a beginner improve their editorial skills?

Would you please tell me who is, if there is such an individual, the world's most renown editor in the world. One that deals with literature, and most preferable blogs and articles in the topics of finance and education. If there's no such thing, would you be kind enough to point me to some...

#editor #ceo #july2020 #worldclass #editorial-writing

Dhruv P.’s Avatar
Dhruv P. Aug 01 54 views

How will my involvement in the program effect my learning throughout college?

I am a dual enrollment student who is on the verge of graduation. My involvement in the program started in the summer of 9th grade. I have been in the program for over two years, and my question is how will my involvement in the program effect my learning throughout college? Will I receive an...

#education #july20 #july2020

Shelana B.’s Avatar
Shelana B. Jul 31 24 views

MCAT prep review

I did the MCAT using the prep courses but it was really difficult to keep up with the schedule and all other duties and usually found that I didn't get to finish all the course work and still have adequate time for full length exams. I usually get a higher score during my prep than I do on...

#july2020

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 61 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

#airline-industry #july20 #engineer #july2020 #aerospace #motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 53 views

How is this world going to look like in the future?

As many know phones, laptops, iPads, apps, and other technologies have changed the present and past, but what are some technologies that may change lives in the future? #july20 #july2020 #motivation #july20 #techonogy...

#future

Nicholas C.’s Avatar
Nicholas C. Jul 31 39 views

What kind of jobs are available for majors in Information Technology Management?

Information Technology management will be my major in college, however I will choose a minor in Business Analytics. I would definitely want to land a job that is still business related, even though my major will involve more technology....

#july2020

Sierra D.’s Avatar
Sierra D. Jul 29 29 views

What do colleges look for when deciding who to admit?

I care a lot about school, and my future. #july2020...

#july

Sierra D.’s Avatar
Sierra D. Jul 29 20 views

What are some environmental science jobs that I could go to college for?

I love nature, and I would like to study environmental science in college. However, I am not sure of many jobs in this field. #july...

#july2020

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 113 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#july20 #advice #law-school #july #high-school-students #july2020 #law #experience

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 56 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#colleges #students #july20 #student #college #exchange-student #lawyers #july #july2020 #study #law #lawyer

gabe J.’s Avatar
gabe J. Jul 19 26 views
Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17 51 views

Where is our tuition money actually going? #JULY2020

I'm beginning to understand just how corrupt our post-secondary education systems are. That said, where is our tuition money really going beyond supplies and material for classes, and potentially the salaries of professors? How much of a chunk are deans and presidents taking out of our cheques...

#college #july2020

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 17 55 views

Is it normal for a company to offer internship work without compensation?

I have seen some job posting for intern work online that indicates applicants should expect little to no compensation for their efforts, and may not be credited in the final projects.. basically all we would get is experience? It sounds like a scam, how can companies do that? #work #internships...

#july20 #july2020

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 17 39 views

How can I become part of an archival admissions team?

Some of peers that graduated with B.Archs have gone on to work in museum admissions offices for archival teams. This is a line of work that very much interests me but I have no idea how I would maneuver my professional path towards that direction. Most of my classmates who were able to secure...

#archive #july20 #july2020 #career #architecture #internship